Friday, 30 January 2009

Tagged and Candy

I have been tagged by Vee and Jeannette, also Jeannette has some gorgeous SU candy on offer look below :)
You have to go to the 6th folder where you keeps your pics and then pick the 6th photo, well here is mine, this is me (in the middle) with Dave's Mam, sister and niece. It was last year when they came down to visit from Leeds and it was bloomin cold, even though it looks like a nice sunny day, Bethany (niece) was sulking a bit because she couldn't have an icecream :)


I now have to pass it to 6 people, but everyone I have looked at so far has already done it so I may need to come back to that one :)

Right, now for some yummy candy from Jeannette, you have a choice of 2 sets of stamps in the pic below, all you need to do is leave a comment on her blog with which 2 you would like and leave a link on your blog, it closes on the 7th and is only open to the UK, don't forget to take a look at her gorgeous cards too :)


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great picture this has been such a good tag. Sue :o)

maiahs_momma said...

Hmmmm decisions decisions, I would have to say that I like the stamp set with the heart and the one's with the flowers.I also posted about your blog candy on my blog:

www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com

hugs,
catherine
catlevy@eastlink.ca