Monday, 5 January 2009

Happy New Year and Award :)

I know I am a bit late but I think by now you are getting used to me :) well we had a lovely christmas and new year but the time has just flown :( could do with another week or two.

So I would like to wish everyone a belated Happy New Year, I can see from all of your blogs you have all had a good time and have been very busy making cards over the festive period, I still dont know how you fit it all in :) anyway my new years resolution is to blog more consistantly, so keep popping by to say "Hi"

Now I have received an award from Vicki and Denise {Thanks girls :) }


The rules are to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others.. You shall link the one you got it from, and also the ones you give it to & let them know.You also have to write down five things you are addicted to

So here goes. the 5 things I am addicted to are

  • Chocolate, I have put on a stone last year to prove it :(
  • my new toy The Slice from Making memories, you will see quite a bit of that in the new year :)
  • blog hopping and then forgetting if I have left comments
  • coke zero, it is the only thing I drink, don't like tea or coffee
  • reality TV, I know I am sad but I can not help it :)

Now I have to pass it to on, so sorry if you already have it but here goes

I will be posting a little creation I have made a little later on tonight so keep posted

Gina xxx

4 comments:

Diane.W. said...

YEY,Gina's back!!!! LOL!!!
Happy 2009.
Hope to see you back later :o)x

Wendy said...

Aww thanks Gina
Wendy x

Lynsey said...

Hi Gina
Thank you so much for thinking of me it is so kind of you!
Hugs Lynsey :)

Natalie said...

Happy New Year Gina. x