Friday, 7 November 2008

Units from my room and Waiting

Quite a few of you have asked where I got my units from, well they are all from good old argos, the units are
New Morgan Collection - 2 Door Cupboard number 621/1817 at £44.99, they are really chunky and so deep, you fit loads of crafty bits in. The desk I have matches too.
The shelves on top are - Beech Small Extra Deep Bookcase 610/9479 at £17.99 they are deeper than normal shelves so a lot more sturdy, they do not match exactly with the colour of the base units but I am quite picky and I can put up with them :)

Now I am waiting today for my goodies from my SU order with Jules, I have joined the stampers 10 club and it was my month to be hostess so I have loads of goodies :) all I have to do now is wait for Dave to come home, I phoned Jules yesterday to organise for Dave to fetch them today so I don't have to wait ( I am not impatient at all) and I didn't make him drive 2 hours up the motorway for them, he had to visit Leeds today anyway...honest :). Well he got them this morning at 9am so I have to wait now till 5.30pm for him to get home, so pop back later and you can see my new goodies xxx Oh and not forgetting I have a card too xxx

Gina xxx

3 comments:

Jeannette said...

That is so not fair! I have to wait till tomorrow for the Postman! Still, I'm really looking forward to playing tomorrow.

Jill said...

aww hope the time goes quickly for you Gina, they are worth the wait hugs Jill xx

Jo said...

Wow! your craft room looks fantastic! Can you tell me if the white drawer unit under the desk is from Ikea 'cause I think it's the one I was looking at on their site? Thanks x