Wednesday, 12 November 2008

Simply Fairies Sketch #1

Kim over at simply fairies has started doing a sketch every Friday, it is a great sketch so pop over and have a go :)
I have used a PB stamp, I have coloured in with ProMarkers and paper pieced the hammock and used my nesties for the oval, the paper is papermania and the ribbon is from Michelle for my b/day. The flowers are from my stash, excuse the eyelets please, I used my cropodile and I have not got the hand of it yet :(


Just a quickie too, to say "Thank you" to everyone who cheered me up yesterday, you are all fantastic, the bad luck continues though, Dave broke a tooth last night so he has an emergency trip to the dentist coming up, I had only just been on Monday myself and spent £52 :( just think of all the crafting goodies that I could have bought with that :)
Have a good day everyone xxx

19 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

I'm sorry..... but it's nice to meet someone with the same luck as me!!!! Great card, I'm going to have a go at this one later!

Mrs W x

Diane.W. said...

OMWord!!!Poor Dave,you have to look after your tushy-pegs though,they give you jip otherwise,so don't think of the price,this is one time,it is essential on non-craft items,lol!!!!
Your card is beautiful & PINK !!! :o)x

Marlou said...

this is adorable gina!!! what a sweet stamp!! :) sorry to hear about your teeth trouble nothing as bad and "expensive" :) take care x

Kim said...

Awww this is gorgeous Gina, thankyou sooo ,much for joining in it means loads to me...

Ouch for Dave, wow...

Rach said...

awww this is so sweet. hugs rachxx

Manna said...

This is very cute, Gina! I do like the fold-up corner though.

So sorry about Dave's tooth :( Hope it won't be too bad on him or his pocket. {{{HUGS}}} to you both!

Wendy said...

Lovely card
Wendy x

Maria's Cards said...

Great card Gina. Love the colours. x

Natalie said...

This card is adorable. x

Suzanne said...

wow this is gorgeous love the papers and great sketch. It took me a few goes with my cropodile before I got the hang of it!! Sue :o)

Vicky said...

Lovely card Gina, sweet image and colours! Sorry to hear your bad luck continues! Surely that must be it now!! For a while at least! Lol!
Hugs, Vicky x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the colour combo

cats whiskers said...

Hi Gina this is just so cute!!!! love it
Hugs Jacqui x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gina, cute card, love the colours. Poor Dave, give him my best. Hope it doesn't cost too much to fix!! Lots of love, Denise x

Lynsey said...

Hi Gina
I love your card, all that pink is right up my street!
Sorry to hear about Dave's tooth. You two really deserve to have some good luck soon.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Jill said...

gorgeous card Gina I love the paper piecing and flower, Sorry to hear about Dave's tooth sending you a big hug hun Jill xx

Bev said...

Sorry to hear about Dave's tooth Gina. Hope your luck turns soon hun.

Love the card, such a sweet image and I'm loving the pink

hugs Bev x

Debbie said...

Oh I love this Gina...it's so pretty! Such a cute image and the coloure & flower detail are gorgeous. Debbie x

Katie said...

Poor Dave. I think there is nothing worse than paying the dentist!
Fab card

Katie
x