Friday, 7 November 2008

Secret crafter Saturday Challenge #5

Well I think I have got this card in just in the nick of time, because the new challenge is tomorrow, this card is for secret crafter challenge and this week it is a sketch and colour challenge from Jill, I must admit I struggled with this one a bit because I could only use brown pink and white but here it is, better late than never
The image was given to my for my birthay and the rest of the bits are from my stash apart from my new stamps from SU, they are the Circle of Friendship stamps and I have used my new punches too,

Have a great weekend everyone xxx


13 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Doesn't look to me like you struggled with this card Gina, its lovely hun! what lovely coloured image! and perfect papers! hugs Linda x

Michelle Weerts said...

this is a gorgeous card Gina. The pink and brown work really really well, and your colouring with your new pro markers is amazing :)

xxx

Rach said...

a fabulous card Gina, you have coloured your image beautifully, and i really like your thinking of you sentiment. looks wonderful. Great job with the challenge. hugs rachxx

Jane Carroll said...

beautiful card gina

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Gina I love this image and your have coloured her beautifully sorry the colour combe gave you such a hard time, thanks for joining us hugs Jill x

Donna said...

Fab card Gina and so beautifully put together :) Thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Kim Marie said...

Love this image! And you did a nice job using the backgrounder, too! Sweet. Great card!
Kim Marie

Natalie said...

Gina this is gorgeous. I love the image and papers. x

Suzanne said...

Beautiful I love the shades of brown and pink you have used. Sue :o)

Kirsten said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colours you chose & the ribbon is fab. Kirsten.

Jackie said...

Beautiful card, I really love the colours :o)
Jackie xx

Bev said...

Stunning!!! Love the soft dreamy colours which work so well with Willow.

hugs Bev x

Manna said...

What a beautiful card! Love the image and layout!!! Oh, and the distress look!