Friday, 7 November 2008

My New SU goodies

Well here are my goodies I have been waiting for today :) as you can see I have bought the circle of friendship stamps, 3 punches and some textured card. I would have bought more if I could have :)

Anyway, as I mentioned is my earlier post, I have joined Jule's stampers 10 club and it was my turn to be hostess and if anyone is wondering if it is worth joining then let me show you what I have for free, gratis, zilch, nowt, 0, :) all of these goodies below. I have a choice of level 2 free gift which I chose cause for celebration stamps and then I had £35.00 to spend too, thank you to my other stampers 10 group for spending so much :) I bought the hodgepodge hardware set which is stunning, the brads are gorgeous, and also a scallop punch, how good is that.


Well I am off to play, as you can see from the post below I have already had to use my new stamps and punches :)

Have a great weekend everyone xx

6 comments:

Marlou said...

oh you are one lucky lady :) I looooove all your goodies, I got that border punch too and im waiting on the scallop circle punch, im also going to stampin up party on the 19th of this month {cant wait!! } enjoy your goodies and love your card!! hugzz x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What beautiful SU goodies Gina, enjoy playing with them! hugs Linda x

Jill said...

ohh how lovely for your Gina I hope you have fun with your goodies Jill x

Sonia said...

Gina didn't you do well :) I received my order this morning, looking forward to doing my next order.Have fun :)
Hugs Sonia xx

Natalie said...

Fab goodies Gina, I have the punches in the first photo and the circle of friendship set and I use them all so much. x

Suzanne said...

Oh nice new stash I have the circle of friends stamps and I use them all the time, have fun Sue :o)