Wednesday, 26 November 2008

I am still here :)

Just a quickie to let you know I have not fell off the edge of the planet, well not physically anyway, I may have done mentally :)
Things have been quite hectic and there have been a few problems (not mine for a change) which have totally taken over my brain for the last week. Sorry I have not been and visited anyone but I will try and get to you all soon.
Hope you are all well, I know you have all been busy because I have over 200 posts to check on my google reader, oh and before I go, I have been awarded an award :) by some of you so I will be adding that very soon thank you so much xxx
Hopefully be back with something to show you very soon xxx
Gina xxx

7 comments:

Vee said...

Glad you are okay nice to hear from you again. x Vee

Marlou said...

hi Gina, take things easy, see you blogging soon, :) x

Manna said...

{{{HUGS}}} to you, Gina! Hope whatever it is that are causing you some trouble will sort itself out soon!

Jill said...

glad your ok Gina, hope things calm down soon as we are missing you hugs Jill x

LuLu said...

Gina, hope everything is calming down for you now and I have not been able to visit people blogs recently either. My problems are less stressful than yours - no internet.

Take care.

Jeannette said...

Hi Gina, I've left a little something on my Blog for you.

lyzzydee said...

I hope you get back on the straight and narrow soon
xxx