Wednesday, 5 November 2008

As you have noticed I have not made a card for a while and still no card today sorry :(, it has been so hectic at home but I have no idea why!!! I just can not find the time to make a card, oh plus my craft room looks like a bomb has hit it, that may be some reason, all I did was buy a new unit to make it all a bit neater and look what happened, all hell broke lose, as the pic below shows, it still looks like that now :(

I haven't even got my "thank you" cards out yet, how useless am I :(

I also received a card from Nicola last week with some images, "Thank you Nicola, I love the card and the images" I thought I had put a post on but it was in my drafts so here it is and it is so nice to see Nicola back xx
Well if I am not back later, please all have a happy and very safe Bonfire night and don't forget the firework code. We are having some pet friendly fireworks so Ellie won't be scared :)

Hugz Gina xxx

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Look at all those crafting goodies in your room, I would lock myself in for the day and have fun sorting it all out.

Natalie x

Diane.W. said...

Organised chaos!!!!
Have a great Bonfire Night too :o)x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What a gorgeous card Gina. Your rooms looking great with your new unit. I hope you got my email. Hugs Linda x

Jeannette said...

Gina, I love your unit, where did you get it? Don't worry too much about the sorting it'll get there, but I do know what you mean. I have got so much stuff in my craft room that I just don't know where to begin. My biggest problem is that in order to sort things out I have to move things around but I don't have anywhere to put anything as it is.

Manna said...

This is a good kind of chaos, I think! Now you can't even see the top of my desk. I have about a million projects going at once!

Vee said...

Love your unit Gina and you've got loads of space in that room. Mine was like this last week then I tidied up....and guess what happened....Yes!! you guessed the MESSY FAIRY came back again....lol
I don't know about you but I can't be creative when it's tidy....at least that 's what I tell William...lol...x Vee

juliejules said...

Is that a Cuttlebug I spy all by itself on the floor!!! Poor thing!!, Love your units and wish I had as much space!
xx

Sarah said...

I would love to have got that far with my room, but no such luck!! No desk yet, so still having to sit on bed and lean on window sill, not fun!
Enough of my jealousy!! The unit looks fab!
xx :0)

Suzanne said...

Gosh it's nearly as tidy as mine!!! but I think mine is tidier!!! Sue :o)