Sunday, 5 October 2008

World card making day challenge

Wendy my SBS9 sister hosted some great challenges yesterday for world card making day and as much as I wanted to join in, I was in.....well lets say not a good mood :) am ok now though just one of those days. But I have till Sunday, October 5th at midnight CST, I have no idea what CST means but hopefully I am still in time :)

So back to the challenge "Make a NEW stamped holiday card and make it pretty with glitter, jewels, glimmer mist, Stickles, whatever you can think of to make it shiny and sparkle!"

Well I have used snowbella image given to me by the lovely Denise "thank you" I just love this image and have used stickles on her to bling her up a bit and sakura glitter pens, I have used winter wonderland papers which have a lovely sheen to them and a few glittery water drops too (not real name just no idea what they are called)


23 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh Gina I love this such great colours and that stamp is another one on my wish list.
Hugs Jacqui x

Michelle Weerts said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Ill try the website you told me about for snowy. Hes just so cute im dying to get my hands on him! your blog is ace, and i am totally becoming a follower!

Have a great day,
Michelle

Babz said...

Gina, your card is fab hunni. What is SBS though?

Babz :0)

Tarasdesigns said...

gorgeous card, love the paper and I forgot I had that Bella, must dig her out! x

Natalie said...

This is gorgeous Gina. x

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, Gina! Thanks so much for doing the challenge!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

P.S. CST is Central Standard Time and just the timezone here in Minnesota!

Louly said...

Oh that's gorgeous,I love the image and the colours ar perfect.

Manna said...

Glad you are in better mood now :) Love this gorgeous card! The bling is totally awesome! Papers are so pretty! And Bella looks totally happy and cozy and fuzzy!

Han said...

FAb card Gina, Lovely papers some of my fav christmas ones and cute image I must get hold of this one xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gina, what a lovely card and the colours are so unusual and fresh. Glad you are using up your images. Lots of love, Denise x

ella bella said...

i love this card the papers and colours are gorgeous and that stamp is just fabulous
Tracy x

Julie said...

Hi Gina

She looks gorgeous, so pretty with those papres!..I love it. x

Vee said...

I really love this card the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for your lovely comments Gina had a great night but very tired today, getting too old for merry making..lol.. x Vee

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous card,she is 1 of my fave stamps too!!! :o)x

Bev said...

What a fabulous card Gina, love those papers - they are perfect with the cute image

hugs Bev x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

What a gorgeous card Gina, I adore this image and the colours you have chosen! Hugs Linda x

Maria's Cards said...

Fab card Gina. Love the image. I have sent you an email about the names on candles.x

Marlou said...

gorgeous card Gina, love the colours!! :) x

Susan said...

Love your cards thanks for showing us

Lynsey said...

Gina, this is a great christmas card, pink and sparkly just the sort of card I love lol!
Hugs Lynsey :)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous colours and love that Bella.

Katherine said...

I love Snowbunnybella and keep meaning to get her. I love the colours you have used (much better than red/green) Bling Bling x

Heike said...

Another Stunning Card, with wonderful Details. The image is so pretty......

Hugs
Heike