Wednesday, 22 October 2008

WHAT A FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY "THANK YOU"

Wow you ladies are something else, it is 11.40am and I have just finished opening my pressies and I am so thankfull to everyone who has taken time to make me a card and send pressies and images, you really do not know how happy I am right now.

Please come back later because I will be posting all the cards for you to look at :)

I am off now to get ready (I am still in my pj's) and go out for a meal with Dave who has taken a few days off work, he put some banners up for me this morning and gave me my birthday cake at 9.30am :) bless him :)

Thank you thank you thank you :) :) :) :)

Gina xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11 comments:

Emma said...

Happy Birthday Gina!!!
Have agreat day
Emma x

Diane.W. said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Gina,
Happy Birthday to you!!!! :o)x

Tarasdesigns said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, hope you have a lovely birthday xx

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday Babe have a good one Sue :o) XXX

Natalie said...

So glad to hear you are having a great day Gina. Happy Birthday. x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Happy birthday Gina, I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy your meal with your hubby. Big hugs to you Linda x

LuLu said...

Happy Birthday Gina. I hope you have a great meal with Dave. What type of cake did you get ! ! I also hope my card arrived in time?

Happy Birthday again.

Louise x x x

Milly Moo Cards said...

Hi Gina
This is Terri from the Stampers 10 Club - doesn't that sound a bit like a Secret Society! LOL
Any way, just wishing you a very happy birthday. Hope you have a fab time.
Love Terri XX

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Gina, hope you have a great meal and birthday Hugs Jill x

strawberry fields said...

How sweet of him! Have a great evening! I'm looking forward to seeing all the cards! Happy Birthday!
Fiona

Handcrafted With Love said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh No Gina if I had known and had your address i'd have sent you a card etc. I hope that you had a great day filled with lovely surprises.

Love Pam xx