Wednesday, 22 October 2008

Totally Overwhelming "thank you"

Well today has been one of the best birthdays ever and I have all my blogging friends to thank for it, and Dave of course he has been pampering me all day, so a huge "Thank you" to everyone who has taken the time. Who would have thought that I could make such good friends and so many without meeting any of you xxx I have never in my 39 years had as many cards so thank you from the bottom of my heart Mwah Mwah :)
Now before you start looking through the post be advised it is long, but I was not going to leave anything out :) also some of the pics are not the best but the light was fading fast and I must admit I was rushing a bit :)

Ok the first picture is of my cake, Dave brought it in to me at 9.30am, when I asked why so early he said that it would be more of a surpise, so I had to have some or it would have been rude:)

Ok now to business, here are my cards in no particular order it is just how they uploaded, the first is from Tara, I just love this image thank you Tara xx
This gorgeous card is from Natalie, I just love how Natalie seems to make the perfect cards, thank you Natalie xx

This Beautiful card is from Diane, love the sunflower with the matching charm, thank you Diane xx

Jules sent me this one, don't you just love this image :) Thank you Jules xx
This lovely parcel was from Han, there is some gorgeous papers, chipboard tags, alphabet stickers, mini album and of course a beautiful card which I love :) Thank you so much Han xx


Now this gorgeous card and goodies is from Michelle, this is one of my favourite images ever, and I love how she has done my name :) there is DCWV christmas papers and 2 yummy reels of ribbon, thank you Michelle xx Sorry about the picture on this one, this parcel is from the lovely and generous Linda, there is a lovely stamp, some gorgeous images, poinsetta flowers, basic grey paper pad and some more flowers Thank you so much Linda I love it all xx
This gorgeous co-ordinated set is from Denise, thank you. It is a gorgeous card with matching image folder (full of yummy images) and notepad, Thank you Denise it is all beautiful xxx
This beautiful card is from Lynsey, it has sparkle and glitter on, she has put some gorgeous images in too and I can not wait to have an evening of colouring :) Thank you Lynsey xx
This elegant card and image folder is from Vicki, it is gorgeous thank you Vicki xx
Another gorgeous card from the lovely Sue and guess what that is at the front..........yes its my first charlie and charlotte image, Thank you soooooo much Sue xx I love it and she has also given me some more gorgeous images
This is a beautiful image folder packed full of images from Vee, thank you Vee, there is also some gorgeous ribbons and brads, thank you so much Vee xx
This stunning card is from the lovely Jill, she has also given me some images and some gorgeous paper pad too, thank you Jill, I love it all :) xx
This is from Manna, the card is the cutest, there is also a gorgoues stamp, rubons, images and stickers, thank you sooooo much Manna xxx
Now for some of my pressies, now you know I have been pondering on promarkers/copice/prismas etc, well here is what I have gone for and Dave bought me all of these :)
This is also from Dave, I got if from QVC on craft day, I am so patient the box has been sitting there for weeks :)
I got these goodies via Jules (SU Demonstrator) , they are SU papers and the round punch
I have also had some new watercolour pencils,Here is a promarker holder and a ribbon holder with some gorgeous paper pad from DCWV
Well thank you for taking the time to get to the bottom of the post :), I will email everyone tomorrow and thank you properly, I am off now to play with all my new toys, images, papers, stamps and so much more,

Thank you again soooooo much, you really have all made my day

Lots of love Gina xxxxxxxxxxxxx

24 comments:

Marlou said...

HI GINA!!!!! A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! AND OH MY GOODNESS, LOOK AT ALL THE YUMMY CARDS AND PRESENTS, THIS WAS VERY KIND OF EVERYONE AND THOUGHTFUL TOO. i FEEL AWFUL i NEVER GOT TO SEND YOU A CARD GINA :( i HAVE BEEN SO BUSY LATELY, CAN YOU EMAIL ME YOUR ADDY SO I CAN POST YOU A BELATED ONE?
YOUR CAKE LOOKS DELICIOUS :) :) BIRTHDAY HUGZZ TO YOU X

Suzanne said...

Oh Gina what a lovely lot of goodies, can't wait to see what you make with your new stash... and pro markers you wont regret that decision I love them. Sue :o)

Vee said...

WOWeeee!!!! Gina what gorgeous cards and gifts, looks like you're having the perfect birthday. Enjoy the rest of your day glad you liked your card. What a thoughtful Hubby too to get you all that scrummy stash. HUGS VEE x

Sarah said...

Wow!!! What a lucky lady you are!!! The blogging world is the greatest. Enjoy all your wonderfully deserved presents. I look forward to seeing all your new creations. I hope you've had a wonderful day. Happy Birthday!!
xx :0)

Natalie said...

WOW. What gorgeous cards and goodies. The cake looked delicious too. I am so glad you have had a fab birthday.

Natalie x

Lynsey said...

Happy Birthday Gina!
You did get a lot of cards! I'm glad you liked the images and have had a lovely birthday.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Wendy said...

Sounds like you have had a great day with lots of lovely cards and pressies and the cake looks scrummy.
Wendy x

Jill said...

wow Gina gorgeous cards and presents, blogging friends are just the best, you deserve everyone of them so pleased you've had a fab birthday hugs Jill xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

You sound as though you have been spoilt all day Gina, im pleased to hear it!!! I am glad all your blogging friends and family have made your day as special as you are to us all! Enjoy your new toys and i look forward to seeing what you do with them all!! Hugs Linda x

Vicky said...

Happy Birthday Gina. I have been in a world of my own this past week and didn't even realise it was your birthday coming up or else I would have sent you a card! Glad you've had a wonderful day and got lots of yummy presents/cards!
Big Hugs, Vicky x

Diane.W. said...

Wow,fab cards & prezzies! Good for you,glad you are having a good Birthday :o)x

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Gina
Happy Birthday to you.

Goodness, you have some truly gorgeous cards and gifts there Gina, looks like you've had a great day. I'm sure your going to love your new BIA, I know I do, look forward to seeing all your lovely new creations. xx vicki xx

Bev said...

Happy birthday sweetie!! Didn't you do well!! Gorgeous cards and such yummy pressies

hugs Bev x

clare said...

wowwwwwwwww....omg gina..you are a lucky girl...what fab cards and presents you had...and esp the ones off dave.
happy birthday hun xx
glad to hear you had fab day with lots of crafting with your new toys.
hugs clare xxx

Maureen said...

Hi Gina!! Happy Birthday!! Sounds like a great day to me...how can any day that starts with chocolate cake NOT be fabulous!! So glad your day was a great one....{{{hugs}}
((()))reen

Heather "Hev" said...

happy Birthday :)

You have some very special cards and presents there :)

Han said...

Happy Birthday to you glad you had a fabby day hugs han xx

Handcrafted With Love said...

....... You obviously had a great day filled with lovely surprises Gina ..... I cannot wait to see what you make with all those yummy crafting goodies!

Love Pam xx

Sonia said...

Wow Gina what a fab selection of cards from truely talented people. Your prezzies are lovely, how lucky are you :)
Sorry my greetin g is late but hope you had a lovely brithday?
Hugs Sonia x

Manna said...

Glad to hear you d such a wonderful day, Gina! You lucky girl! Look at all the goodies you get! Wish my DH is as generous as Dave :)

The Crafty Den said...

Phew, I need a rest after reading that post. You are a very lucky girl (but thoroughly deserved). Wish I could have some of that delicious cake! Glad you liked your goodies. Lots of love, Denise x

Katie said...

Wow Gina1 How lovely all your pressies are! My goodness you will be busy using all that fab stash. I can't wait to see what you make. Your cake looked pretty good too!
Glad you had such a lovely day

Katie
x

Janet said...

Wow!! you have been spoilt!! hope you had a fabulous birthday!!!hugs Janet X

SBL said...

These cards are so amazing and cute!!! such great work!! :)

Regards,
SBL-Image colouring