Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Finished candle and Box

Just thought I would show you my finished candle with the wording on, I am still baffled by how easy it was yet how good it looks :)



I have made a box to go with my candle, with the tutorial from Maria. I have changed it slightly and needed to make it bigger because of the size of my candle and the fact that I couldn't find my acetate. I made it with card and cut out a window and put some acetate (found from a box) in the window. Now I have to go and make a matching card tonight before Dave takes them up to his Mams tomorrow :)




11 comments:

Jill said...

aww Gina this is gorgeous, aren't you clever, I love the candle and the box, that flower you have made using ribbon is just gorgeous, Dave's mam is going to love it Hugs Jill x

Diane.W. said...

How beautiful!It looks great :o)x

Lauren said...

Thats so cute. Well done xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

This is beautiful Gina, your mum will adore it!! Hugs Linda x

Manna said...

Oooooh, I like this with the sentiment too! And a great box! Who wouldn't like this?

cats whiskers said...

OMG how clever are you, what a fantastic gift. Welldone Hun its fab
Hugs Jacqui x

Natalie said...

Simply stunning Gina. x

Kristine B. said...

OH, OK...now this little box is sooo COOL!! You're a genious! It's so perfect. =)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gina, how clever are you? The candle lots even better now with the sentiment and the box is stunning (I love the ribbon flower). Well done. Lots of love, Denise x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful, what a great gift

Maureen said...

Love this! How crafty and creative!
((()))reen