Tuesday, 28 October 2008

A few "Thank you" cards

Well as you all know by now it was my birthday last week and I had heaps of cards and pressies :) so here are a few Thank you cards to send out, I didn't have the imagination to do them all different, so I thought I would go with a little production line and do them all the same, I really enjoyed it though, they may be simple but they have all been made "with love" so which colour do you think you will get!!! :) all I need now is to write the envelopes and a little message, it may be printed though, I doubt you would all be able to read my scrawl :)


15 comments:

Diane.W. said...

They are beautiful,very classy :o)x

LuLu said...

Love the cards and the swirly sentiment you have used.

Manna said...

You know, looking at these laying out like this, make me think of what a great note cards gift set they will make just switch off the sentiment with monogram or something. Thanks for the cool idea, Gina!

Suzanne said...

They might all be the same but they are very classy. Sue :o)

Vee said...

Really elegant cards Gina love the colours. You've reminded me that I've got this set and haven't used it yet, but I will now the stamp looks great. x Vee

Viv said...

Clean lines, stylish layout and a lovely sentiment from the heart.
Perfect!
Viv xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Oh my hun you have been busy, but these are stunning Gina, truly!! hugs Linda x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gina, what a great idea for a gift set. It's very classy and un-fussy. Great job. Lots of love, Denise x

Bev said...

These are just fab Gina - so elegant. Love the colours too, just wonderful

hugs Bev x

Natalie said...

These are so elegant Gina, I love the colours. x

All Pink girl said...

Stunning cards ,gorgeous colours ,Dawnxx

Tarasdesigns said...

these are lovely Gina, simple but elegant

Marlou said...

very very classy Gina, I love them :) x

Michelle said...

Stunning cards Gina, I love the layout and the gorgeous colours xx

Katie said...

Oooh I love these Gina, very elegant!

Katie
x