Tuesday, 7 October 2008

Dress up lily

I made this card for Michelle to congratulate her on her becoming a Staff Nurse, I know she has received it now so safe to post :) sorry about the fuzzy pic.
I have used pink cat studio lily and dressed her with a nurses hat and thingy ma gig (sorry forgotten name). I have punched out a pearl envelope and added the sentiment to the inside, the flowers are from my stash. Oh and not to forget I used my new skin coloured copic pen on her face, arms and legs and I did like but still have to try promarkers yet to be sure on what to buy :) xxx



13 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Hi Gina!Your card is so cute!!! :o)x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gina, what a cute card. I bet Michelle was thrilled with it. Lots of love, Denise x

Manna said...

How cute is this? Love the paper!

LuLu said...

Cute card and love the colouring on the face. I have to say I am a big promarkers fan ! ! !

Marlou said...

very very cute Gina, and im sure Michelle will love it, or should I say Staff nurse Michelle {LOL} beautiful card xx

Natalie said...

This is gorgeous Gina. x

cats whiskers said...

What a fab cute card, Michelle will be over the moon and what a lovely thought
Hugs Jacqui x

Viv said...

What a wonderful card Gina! I reckon Michelle was really chuffed to get it. You have been busy while I was on holiday! I've been looking at all the lovely creations you've done and love ever one of 'em.
Viv xx
(Harvey is coming along nicely after his 'ordeal') xx

Becky said...

Wow Gina! Your cards are all so gorgeous!! This one is so cute and I love your FF candle!! Very impressive!
love Becky xx

lyzzydee said...

Beautiful card.!!

Suzanne said...

Oh Gina this is beautiful and I love this little image I am sure Michelle was thrilled. Sue :o)

Jill said...

aww Gina this is fab, I just love that image and the little envelope with the message in, it's just gorgeous Jill x

Han said...

Gorgeous card and how very thoughtful of you xx