Friday, 24 October 2008

1st Bind it all and a bit of Dirty Dancing !!!

First of all apologies for not visiting anyone's blogs over the last few days or getting in touch via email, it has been quite a hectic couple of days and my emails are playing up (can not be bothered to find out why yet)
Yesterday I had another lovely day, Dave has had 3 days off and it is the first holiday that has not been spend doing the house so we have made the most of it, we did some shopping yesterday and had a pub lunch, last night I had a play with my new toys (I am now adicted to promarkers :) and made a little note book from my new Bind it all, I must say it is very easy to use, the covers were made from some packaging from my new promarkers, and the papers were scraps.

Now for the Dirty Dancing reference, we are off to a Dirty Dancing tribute night tonight, I have no idea what will happen but we get a meal, the tribute and then a disco :) hopefully I won't be in a corner !!!!!
Anyway I will be off now, hope you all have a fab weekend and lets hope the weather stays nice for us :)

16 comments:

Natalie said...

What a cute book, I might have to write to Santa for a bind it all. Have a great night, sounds like fun. x

Diane.W. said...

So glad you had a nice b'day.
Your notebook is great,very professional!!!
Have a good Dirty Dancing evening & Weekend!!! :O)X

Manna said...

This is beautiful, Gina! You go and have lots of fun tonight dancing! See, who said you are old? You can still do disco :)

juliejules said...

OOo Gina, hope you have "The Time of Your Life" tonight!!!! xxx

LuLu said...

Have a great time tonight adn loving that notebook. I keep hinting rather heavily to my family tha I would simply love a Bind It All for Christmas.

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous. Have a fun night
Wendy x

Heather "Hev" said...

Lovely book - I can see lots of books being made now :)

Dirty Dancing IS awesome so I assume the tribute night will be fantastic!! Have lots of fun!!

Suzanne said...

Oh this is a cute little note book love the papers. Sounds like you are having "The Time Of Your Life" Sue :o)

Vee said...

Hi Gina cann't top the last comment... very apt. Have a great time .. xx Vee

Jackie said...

Love that notebook, I have dreams of having a BIA one day!

Jackie

Julie said...

Hi Gina
Ive not been around much lately, so a belated happy birthday!
Notebook looks so pretty and professional, I might need a bind it all...lol

Emma said...

Love the notebook and hope you had a fab time at the Dirty Dancing tribute.
Emma x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

I am pleased to hear you are having a good time with hubby. Enjoy the dirty dancing, it sounds great. Look forward to hearing all about it! hugs Lind ax

Maria's Cards said...

This is fabulous Gina, I love my BIA. Maria x

Viv said...

Hi Gina. Enjoyed looking at all the beautiful cards and presents you received from the fantastic blogging friends out there in Blogland. I'm so sorry I missed it. Happy belated birthday!
Love the cute little notebook. It looks so professional! Viv xx

Katie said...

Gorgeous book Gina, I love it. I haven't used my bind it all yet!

Katie
x