Friday, 19 September 2008

Secret Sister

How lucky am I, this is my third parcel today (other 2 below) and look what a lovely parcel it is too :)

Michelle organised a secret sister swap (thank you Michelle) and this is my parcel, there are loads of images, some photo anchors, brads, adhesive stones, ribbon, flowers, clips, a pink brilliance ink pad (which I have aready used :) and last but not least a gorgeous card. I do have an inkling of who my secret sister is because she has stamped it on the back of the card :), but lets just say I will let her off in her condition ;) can you all guess who it is now :) Thank you so much I really am chuffed to pieces :)


3 comments:

Natalie said...

What a great SS package, I think I might know who she is.

Natalie x

Michelle said...

Oooh, great goodies! What a load of image too, I bet you will have fun with all those! You're welcome I had great fun organising it and have forgotten who I gave to who so it is great fun me guessing too! I think I know now from what you have said! xx

Tarasdesigns said...

I am stupid at the moment, I just automatically stamp my cards!!! Hope you liked your goodies xx