Tuesday, 23 September 2008

SBS 9 Monthly Sketch Challenge (September)

This is my card for our SBS 9 monthly sketch, I have been such a bad sister over the summer!!!! so I am trying to make up for it now :)
While I am on, I am having problems logging into my groups account for SBS9 on yahoo so be patient with me please :)
Debbie has done this sketch and I must say I really enjoyed making this card, the image was given to me by Jill (love it xx) I coloured it with sakura glaze pens and some glitter glue, the paper is from funky fairys "chocolate covered christmas" which I downloaded the other day and "yummy" they have some gorgeous papers in it. The rest of the bits were from my stash



12 comments:

Natalie said...

Gina this is gorgeous. x

All Pink girl said...

super cute card love the image ,Dawnxxxx
huge thanks for stopping by while i wasaway xxxx

Manna said...

Awwww...this is very cute, Gina! Love the image. Excellent colouring!

Maria's Cards said...

Aww what a cute little image. I love the colours and the papers are gorgeous too.x

Suzanne said...

This image is just too cute and your card is gorgeous... it is so good to see you back into the swing of things again!! Sue :o)

cats whiskers said...

Hi Gina how cute is this lovely card, I adore that image and the papers match perfectly
Hugs Jacqui x

Alexandra said...

This is absolutely darling!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alexandra said...

This is absolutely darling!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Marlou said...

well this is just the cutest Gina!! that stamp is soooo sweet :) x

Jill said...

aww another cute card, you have made a much better job than me colouring in the image it looks fab, And I love the DP Jill x

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card the image is so cute

Maureen said...

oh I love the card ,,,, and I am SOO totally gonna NEED that image/stamp - just too too cute!
((()))reen