Monday, 22 September 2008

My 1st Whiff of Joy card

Before I start sorry for the photo quality,
This is my 1st whiff of joy card and I must say I am in love with charlotte and charlie, the lovely Denise gave me this image and Jill has also given me some so I am a very happy bunny at the moment, just a bit scared to colour them in case I make a mistake, I am like that with all the images that everyone is so lovely to give me :*)
She does look nicer in real life, I have coloured her with sakura glaze pen and glitter glue and layered onto winter wonderland paper, the sentiment is from craftwork cards and the flower is from flora doodles



13 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Gina
I agree, what a fab image and you have coloured it so well. Love the card. x

Babz said...

Hi Gina
I love your card, gorgeous colours. Babz :0)

Natalie said...

Gina this is gorgeous, I love the image and papers. x

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

what a beautiful card, I love the colours you have used!

Marlou said...

beautiful card Gina, and beautifully coloured too, love the way you have the sentiment in centre of flower :) x

Suzanne said...

This is gorgeous Gina and your colouring looks perfect. Sue :o)

Beth Norman said...

This is so adorable. I just purchased my first Whiff of Joy. Ended up with four of them--they are too cute. I really like how you did this card.

Han said...

Gorgeous card I too love these images xx

Manna said...

I'm so jealous of y'all across the pond. You have all these cute stamps that I just can't get over here without breaking and puncturing a great big hole to the pocket:(

Love this card and the colouring is wonderful. Love the glittery fluffy thingamagic too.

Maria's Cards said...

Lovely card Gina. I love the Winter Wonderland papers too.x

cats whiskers said...

Fab card and you have coloured that cute image perfectly
I love those papers you have used
Hugs Jacqui x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gina, don't worry about messing up when you colour you can always ask for more :) Lots of love, Denise x

Jill said...

Aww Gina this is gorgeous I love the colouring of the image and those papers are gorgeous Jill x