Monday, 15 September 2008

HORRIFIED (blushes with embarrassment)

Ok, now here is the thing. I am quite embarrassed to show you the pic below but I am hoping that you all understand and that I am not the only one (please tell me I am not).

OK here goes, I was cleaning out my craft room last night and stumbled upon a box of stamps, OOOohhh I thought these look interesting, on closer inspection I noticed they also looked very clean and in very crisp packaging. Now you can imagine my horror to say the least when I come to the conclusion that none had ever been used (huge blush). I wouldnt mind but my list of wanted stamps is huge at the moment and I have these and not used them, I should be ashamed of myself and I am :)

There I have said it, its true what they say "a problem shared is a problem halved" now I can go and buy more :)

I do have a card to show but you will have to wait a few days to see it as it is part of a secret sister swap that Michelle organised, but hopefully I will have some others to show you tomorrow.




14 comments:

Jill said...

aww Gina, at least your honest lol, I have stamped images and sent them as gifts, but not used the stamp myself, so I'm not sure if that worse lol Jill x

Natalie said...

I have to admit, I still have some unused stamps, youre not the only one. x

Marlou said...

LOL.... Gina I have loads of stamps I haven't inked up either LOL... we crafters are all the same!!! :) x

Marlou said...

LOL.... Gina I have loads of stamps I haven't inked up either LOL... we crafters are all the same!!! :) x

Manna said...

Sounds like someone I know around here :) And I ended up buying more anyway! No wonder the hole in my pocket can't be mended!

Barb said...

I popped over from Kerry's blog A Load of Old Pickle 'cuz she said you have a great blog and she is absolutely right. I also love to find knew blogs of paper crafters. Now, as far as your stash of unused stamps....PALEEEEZE! Don't be embarrased, my dear. I couldn't get all of my unused stamps into one photo if I used a wide angle lens! So, what do I do? Order new ones that I fall in love with on other blogs, of course!

Bubbles said...

How could you have forgotten you had them?? You have some lovely stamps there, if only I could find a parcel tucked away somewhere like that, I would be in heaven!!!!
Joanne x

Maria Matter said...

Gina, you are just too funny! I enjoy reading your blog, your creations are lovely!!!
Blessings, Maria

LuLu said...

Gina, I'm sure if we all looked, we all have probably got stamps & stash that is still in the packaging - I know I have ! ! !

Han said...

You are funny - I bet it also felt like christmas finding them xx

~Chris~ said...

I have some Stamps that I had to have and then put them on the Shelf and forget I bought them. Wow wish I had those you just found.. My Magnolia Wish List is huge... Look forward to your new Cards!

Donna said...

I'm sorry Gina, i would not have forgotten about all those lovely stamps. HOW COULD YOU? lol, now i forget what i have and i have even ordered what i've got, now that was embarrasing but i stand at the letterbox with my ink in hand just ready for any new stamps to come through the door. Can't wait to see what you've created with them. Donna x

Doris said...

oh they are soo pretty! I wish I could have one of them:)

pickle said...

Oh dear, you are not alone. I have so much stuff in boxes that is unused it's shameful.
kerry x