Sunday, 28 September 2008

Happy Birthday Vicki

This is my card for Vicki, who's birthday it is today. "Happy Birthday Vicki"
Vicki also had some candy up for grabs which I entered earlier on in the week here is another card which has "pins and needles"
I used an image given to my by Jill "thank you" I coloured her with watercolour pencils and sewed the corners to keep it in place. The pins were a bit awkward and had pearl beads on them, the backing paper is K&Co and the flower is from my stash.
EDIT - if you are wondering why she has funny coloured trousers, it is because they are dirty :) or maybe I used the wrong colour and had to make up an excuse :)

I have just won Vicki's blog candy challenge, YAY, her Daughter Yasmin picked the winner and it was me :) "Thank you Yasmin and Vicki"





17 comments:

Jill said...

wow Gina, you've come up trumps again, this is absolutely stunning, I just love your colouring of the image and the DP and colours are gorgeous Jill x

Natalie said...

Gina this is gorgeous. I love the Happy Birthday stamp. x

Manna said...

This is very pretty! Love the paper and the pearl beads.

Vicki said...

Hiya Gina

I love my card and the images you sent me, thank you so very much. I have also entered this into my lil challenge too, hope you don't mind xx vicki xx

cats whiskers said...

Another beautiful card Gina I am sure Vikki will be over the moon, I love the colours and the pibs on this card

Vicki said...

Hey Gina, only me again, check out my blog, there's a surprise for you....lol!!!! xx vicki xx

Marlou said...

well done gina on winning the candy!!! enjoy!!! and this card is just beautiful!!! beautifully coloured too :) x

Lynsey said...

Hi Gina
This is gorgeous! I love the trousers!
Hugs Lynsey :)

Suzanne said...

Beautiful card Gina I am sure Vicki was thrilled and well done on your win. My head is full of cotton wool today have I thanked you for the images? if not a great big THANK YOU Sue :o)

Han said...

Gorgeous card Gina and congrats on winning the candy - I have emailed you xx

Debbie Yates said...

Very, very cute- I love the colors and the beaded pins! Welcome back - I missed you!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the pretty image and the pearls

Babz said...

Gorgeous card, sell done. Babz :0)

Alexandra said...

Beautiful card Gina, love the coloring and the image is darling! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Louise, that's me!! said...

This is just gorgeous, I love your colouring anda beautiful image.

The Crafty Den said...

Well done on winning Vicki's candy. I love this card and her trousers look like she's been digging all day hehe! Lots of love, Denise x

The Crafty Den said...

Well done on winning Vicki's candy. I love this card and her trousers look like she's been digging all day hehe! Lots of love, Denise x