Friday, 19 September 2008

Changito Christmas

Don't you just love this little fellow, I couldn't resist this stamp, he just makes me smile :)

The backing papers are papermania and the sentiment is from penny black. the rest is just bits from my stash.

I will be doing another post later on tonight showing you goodies that arrived in the post today, 2 lots of images from Jill and Denise and my secret sister package from..... (well lets just say I have a very good idea but I will let you make up your own mind ;) )



6 comments:

Natalie said...

What a fab stamp, I love the changito monkeys. Great card Gina. x

Manna said...

Gotta love this! What a fun card. Love the layout too!

Jill said...

what a fab image and I love the layout of your card, the colours are yummy Jill x

LuLu said...

Loving this fun Christmas card. Very cute.

Tara said...

This card is fab and such a cute image! xx

Marlou said...

a beautiful card Gina, love the cheeky monkey and the paper also love the layout :) you will be busy colouring all those lovely stamped images you received :) xx