Wednesday, 24 September 2008

Card for Vicki's Blog candy (Hopefully!!!)

Here is my card for Vicki's blog candy, well I hope she accepts it :*)
I did what I normally do, scan over a post without reading it properly and the challenge is pins and needles, so like a shot I got thinking and thinking and thinking again and all I could come up with is this card, well I have just reread Vicki's challenge (this time concentrating) and the challenge is
"So what do you have to do I hear you ask?????
Well the title of my challenge is called Pins & Needles. I would like to see cards made using some decorative pins and some sewing. "

Now as you can see I have done no sewing or decorative pins, oh hum at least I tried :)



8 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great card I could do with one like this for my nephew on sunday. I am sure Vicki will accept it. Sue :o)

Jill said...

Gina this is gorgeous I love your colouring of the image and those papers work so well. I'm sure you card can be entered good luck Jill x

Vicki said...

Gina this is fab and thanks for entering my lil challenge, of course I'll accept it, good luck. xx vicki xx

Manna said...

Great card, Gina! Why, I think those're decorated pins. I don't see safety pins being used on cards that often. Great colouring, BTW!

Natalie said...

Good luck Gina, this is lovely. x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Gina what a fab card, those Bp match your brilliant colouring of the cute image, love the safety pins nice touch
Hugs Jacqui x

Maria's Cards said...

This is a fab boy's card Gina. Love the colours.x

Janet said...

A lovely boy card! lovely colouring and papers!X