Sunday, 21 September 2008

Awards

I have received 2 awards today, the first is from Jill and Natalie, thank you very much, it is just so nice to back blogging, I didn't realise how much I missed it and how great everyone is, xxx

The second award is from Jill again and I must say, right back at you :) you make me smile everyday

I now have to pass it on, which you all know is the hardest thing to do, so here goes

I want to give it back to Jill and Natalie because I love to look at there blogs everyday and they cheer me up no end
Also Sue , Denise, Marlou and Han


4 comments:

Marlou said...

awwww, Gina, thanks so much, your a sweetie :) x

Jill said...

Glad it made you happy Gina you deserve everyone of them and more and thanks so much for giving them back to me it means alot Jill x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Gina, thank you so much for thinking of me. I'm so glad you're back in the land of blogging. I will try and add it to my blog as soon as can. Lots of love, Denise x

Natalie said...

You are very welcome Gina. x