Tuesday, 9 September 2008

At last a card

Well thank you all for your patience, here is my first card, as you can see my camera work still needs some work,
I have only just got round to you all, boy have you been busy :) and how envious am I with all your new stamps, I am loving the charlotte and charlie - whiff of joy stamps but it looks like I have to wait for those to come back in stock :( and the new forever friends stamps are so cute too, ahhh well, I am sure I will get them eventually.
Now back to my card :) the image is from Michelle "Thank you", this is for my brothers birthday, he loves the guitar so I thought it was ideal, the papers and button brads are from my stash



I will be putting my blog candy on tomorrow so come don't forget to pop back :)

14 comments:

Natalie said...

Great card Gina, I love these little monkeys. x

Manna said...

Gotta love Changito! This is a lovely card, Gina! Love the colours and the layout is great too!

Suzanne said...

So good to see you still have what it takes!!! Fabulous card love the colours and the little monkey is just so cute. Sue :o)

maria's cards said...

Great card Gina. I would like to send you some Forever Friends images but don't have your address. If you would like some please email it to me. My email is
maricardmaking@hotmail.co.uk.x

Jill said...

fab card Gina, glad you got time to play, I love your layout and image. Hugs Jill x

Tarasdesigns said...

this is so cute x

Andrea, said...

Fab card, that is such a cute image

Viv said...

It's great to see still have it Gina!! Fab card! Viv xx

Marlou said...

well this is adorable gina!!! welcome back!! delighted you are creating again :) x

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I love Changito! He's so cute! Great card!

Donna said...

This little monkey is so cute, lovely card Gina. Donna x

Alexandra said...

That monkey is stinkin' adorable, what a cute card! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

*Sally* said...

how cute is he??? smashing colours together :)

pickle said...

Cute card Gina.
Sounds like your wish list is as long as mine lol
kerry x