Monday, 2 June 2008

Kitchen Nightmare part 2

Thanks for all of your lovely supportive message but still no cards and now I am beginning to think I am jinxed, had a horrible day, dentist this morning more money spent on pain, the man who was meant to come and plumb the sink in never turned up this morning and by the time I had to leave for the dentist it was obvious he was not going to show up so I rang only to be told he would not be here today but tomorrow dinner time AAGGGGHHHH, headed off to B&Q where I had checked online to make sure the stuff I wanted was there only to get there and be told it was not there or in any other store for that matter. Got back from there opened the front door only to find the postman had been and there is a parcel waiting for me at the sorting office, I hate it when that happens, I am always in for the neighbours parcels but when it comes to mine no body it there :( wow what a moaner again, and to top it all off I had commited the most deadly of crafting sins and had to buy a birthday card for my nephew, I have just had no mojo what so ever and am so sick and tired of this bl***y kitchen, I have been checking everyones cards even if I have not left comments, and I must admit I am very envious of your all :)
Keep it up girls
Gina xxxx

14 comments:

louise said...

Ohhhh Gina.... you poor thing, big hugs your way, I am sure things will get better soon. And you'll have a great kitchen!

Alexandra said...

Hang in there Gina!!! We are here and thinking of you! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Manna said...

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and more to you, Gina! Just hang in there girlfriend. It will all be better soon! Will be thinking of you!

Maureen said...

Moan away sistah! Sistahs are great listeners even if we can;t physically make it all better...but like Alex said - hang in there! Pretty soon, you will be able to laugh about this time when all went to @*$##@ "hades"...
((()))reen

Jill said...

oh Gina, I do hope you get the kitchen sorted soon, I miss lokking at your new designs. Take it easy Jill x

Tarasdesigns said...

Gina, it;s a nightmare isn't it! I was sick of it by the time we had finished and also of people telling me that it would be worth it in the end!!! hope it's finished soon

x

Wendy said...

Hope your kitchen gets back up and running. Sorry you had such a lousy day, but just think how beautiful your new kitchen will be!!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Tonya Williams jmwtlw@sbcglobal.net said...

Ginna so sorry your kitchen is giving you fits. Hope your mojo comes back to you soon!

Michelle said...

Oh sorry to hear of your nightmare Gina I hope it all gets sorted for you soon and that your crafting mojo returns when you are less stressed! {{HUGS}} xx

suzann said...

Oh, Gina! You are having lots of challenges in your kitchen. I hope that you will have your dream kitchen soon. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Also hope your dentist is finished inflicting pain! Nothing worse than paying for that kind of pain.

Julie said...

Sounds awful...things can only get better! I`m sure you will have a gorgeous kitchen at the end of it all. x

Maureen said...

Still thinking 'bout ya sis!
((()))reen

All Pink girl said...

Ohh Gina i hope things get better for you soon babe xxxx
i hate when things like that happen ,Dawnxxx

Katie said...

Oh Gina! I don't know what to say! One day you'll look back and say to DH, 2remember when we had the kitchen done", and laugh about it.....honest you will.

Keep your chin up cariad

Love
Katie
X