Thursday, 29 May 2008

Kitchen Nightmare

Well I was going to post some pictures of my kitchen and how it is progressing but I decided I could not face seeing it each time I came on to blog, as you can tell it is not going how I hoped, I will not bore you with the details TOO much but I have no sink, my fridge, freezer and new washer are in my living room, the new sink and new kitchen cupboards are in my conservatory and I have two 3.6 metre worktops in my hall :( Oh well best keep my pecker up, I will try and get into my craft room later on, but keep up the good work everyone you are keeping my going xxx

Gina xxxx

12 comments:

Marlou said...

oh you poor thing Gina :( but it will be sorted soon and you will have a beautiful new kitchen!! :) and you can post a picture on your blog then :) x

Marlou said...

oh you poor thing Gina :( but it will be sorted soon and you will have a beautiful new kitchen!! :) and you can post a picture on your blog then :) x

Debbie Yates said...

Keep your chin up...we recently renovated half of our kitchen so I understand...but it was so worth the sacrifice!

NattyK said...

I hope it all gets sorted soon for you Gina. x

maria's cards said...

Oh dear Gina, I hope it all comes together real soon. Maria x

Maureen said...

Hang on there sista! "This too shall pass" and when it does - you will have some great pics to post and brag about! Don;t worry - it will be here before you know it...
((((BIG HUGS))))reen

Jill said...

I hope you get sorted soon Gina, I always think the Kitchen is the worse room to have done. Hope it won't be for much longer Take Care Jill x

Manna said...

Oh, Gina, I hope your kitchen gets finished soon! Although, personally, I'd love to have my kitchen redone or taken out permanently. I so not like to cook. But you just hang in there, sister. Will be thinking of you!

Suzanne said...

Chin up Gina it will all be worth it in the end!!! just go and have a look at your stash waiting for you to play when its all finished. Sue :o)

Kim Marie said...

Thanks for the visual picture anyhow....hang in there...it'll be a great blog entry once it's done!!
Kim Marie

Debbie said...

Sounds a nitemare! Hopefully it will be finished soon and not for much longer.
Take care
Debbie
:-))

lyzzydee said...

It will be worth it in the end, stick with it!!