Friday, 23 May 2008

"Kickin" Birthday

Well I was beginning to think I would never make another card again, its been a whole week again, where does the time go to. Well I still have quite a few blogs to catch up on. I always look but think I will leave comments later and then forget which I have done and which I havn't....is that just me?
Any how here is a birthday card and it does look so much better in real life... honest :) I have used my penny black "Kickin" stamp for the 1st time and layered onto pearl card, the sentiment is from penny black "salutations" stamps. All of the backing papers are K&Co Brenda Walton designer papers which I love, just wish the pic did them justice. The flower is from flora doodles


Hope you all have a fantastic weekend, mine will be ripping out a kitchen......long story but took a washer out and the plumbing and electrics are shot so all need redoing :( more craft money goes out the window

10 comments:

NattyK said...

Great card Gina. How annoying about the electrics, hope it does not cost too much. x

Marlou said...

absolutely adorable gina!!!! the stamp is soooo sweet!! beautifully made card :) I haven't forgotten about your images gina, I want to get some card to stamp images for you as the stuff I have at moment is not great :( but I definitely wont forget you and I ordered 2 sugar Nellies from funkykits {lol} so that will be 2 more that I can stamp for you :) x

Tarasdesigns said...

lovely card Gina, don't envy you, seems like forever since we started our extension & new kitchen but hopefully by end of next week it will be ready to decorate & I'll have money to spend!!

x

Jill said...

I have this stamp and haven't used it yet, but looking at you card I think I'll ink it up. It's a fantastic card, love the layout and the colours/papers Jill x

Kim Marie said...

Sweet card, Gina! I bet after all that ripping you'll be looking for a similar hammock to lie in to enjoy a lemonade or two!!
Kim Marie

Suzanne said...

Oh this stamp is just soo cute and I love the layout beautiful. Good luck with the kitchen!!! Sue :o)

Michelle said...

Beautiufl card Gina, I love the colours,layout and gorgeous stamp. Gorgeous flower and love that sentiment too! Sorry about your kitchen but good luck!! xx

Manna said...

This is lovely, Gina! Great layout and what a cute image!

louise said...

I love this Gina, what fabulous sunny colours, I love the yellow dps.

Michelle said...

... YAY!! It is mine! Thank you so much Gina - I LOVE it :0) Thank you for the lovely images too. I hope your weekend isn't too stressful with all the work you are doing on your kitchen. Thanks again Gina xx