Thursday, 8 May 2008

Candy Stripes

Here is a card I made today, this is my first card in days (naughty me) the time just will not slow down for me :( the sun is shining again today so I thought I would do a bright card to match. I have been watching QVC today in the background as they have a craft day and I have just seen Hannah she looks very professional and not nervous at all, well done Hannah :)

Thank you to everyone who is joining in with the candy challenge there are a few days left and if you do want to join in but don't have a blog just let me know and I will get your cards on too

15 comments:

maria's cards said...

Gorgeous card Gina. love the colours you have used. Very summery.x

maria's cards said...

Gorgeous card Gina. love the colours you have used. Very summery.x

NattyK said...

I love all the colours, great card. x

Marlou said...

cute!!! cute!! card, perfect for this lovely weather!! I seen Han on QVC, wasn't she great!! :) x

Jill said...

Another Fab card Gina love all the colours so bright and funky Jill x

Claudia Rosa said...

gina your hedgie card is absolutely darling :-)

Manna said...

What a fab card! I do love all the colours!

Kim Marie said...

gorgeous gorgeous colors and layering! Makes me think of a bowl of sherbet on a hot summer day!
Kim Marie

Suzanne said...

Oh Gina this is so sweet I love the lovely sunny colours they go so well with this image. Sue :o)

Debbie Yates said...

Oh Gina your Candy Strikes look so yummy! Just beautiful.....

wendy said...

great card Gina!

Tarasdesigns said...

great card, ideal of this lovely weather we are having. I saw Hannah as well, she did really well.

can you mail me at tarasdesigns@hotmail.co.uk and we can swap addresses

x

Michelle said...

What a lovely bright summery card Gina, great for this weather!! Great colouring :0) xx

Richelle said...

Cute card...love how you colored the petals different colors.

louise said...

This is so pretty. I love the stripes.