Monday, 19 May 2008

"Awards"

I have recieved this lovely award from Sue , Marlou and Tara, I visit each of these blogs every day and they all have awesome cards which I envy daily, so "Thank you very much"




I have also received this award "You rock my socks" from Tara "Thank you again" I have never rocked anyones socks before :)



I am such a lucky girl because I also received this from Tracy it is a "Circle of Friends" which again I want to "Thank you Tracy"


I really appreciate all of the awards, so I would like to give all of the awards to my blogging sisters, they have been really good to me and I really appreciate their Hugs and wishes xxx


2 comments:

Kim Marie said...

Congrats on all your awards, Gina! You DO rock!! Loved the video of the puppy choosing the winners!! Hilarious! I did watch it three times :)
Kim Marie

Marlou said...

well done on all your awards gina, well deserved!!! :) x have a fab weekend even though you will be pulling out your kitchen :( {lol} :) x