Sunday, 11 May 2008

And the winner is .......

Just a quick thank you to everyone who joined in with my candy challenge and an apology for keeping you waiting...will explain later :)

The winner of the blog candy is
Manna xx

There were 2 runners up who will receive some images are
Elisa and Vicki

Congratulations to you all, I only need Elisa's address so if you could leave me your address (I won't publish it)

Now for the explanation, boy what an evening. I decided to video the unvailing of the winner as I thought this would be quite good (silly me), How on earth you get them uploaded onto here is anyones guess, so I tried and failed and then tried youtube and failed and then couldn't get back on to let you all know :( it has not beaten me though so you will see how the winners were chosen, even if it takes me all day, so pop back later maybe a lot later on :) to see xxx

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Well done to all the winners.
Thanks for doing this Gina.
Sharon :-)x

Manna said...

WOW, I can't believe I won! Thanks, Gina! Sorry I can't help you on the video thing. Never try to do that myself.

Viv said...

Congratulations to Manna, Elisa and Vicki! Enjoy!! Viv xx

Vicki said...

Hi Gina, is that me, runner up, oh wow!! thank you so very much how kind of you, really really chuffed now.
Sounds like you had a very complicated evening, I wouldn't know where to start with putting videos onto blogs, but I'm really hopeless with techno things xx vicki xx

All Pink girl said...

Well done girls you have some fab candy xxxDawnxx

LuLu said...

Well done to the winners.

Alexandra said...

Congrats to all the winners - whoohoo!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex