Tuesday, 22 April 2008

RAK from Sue

I have received a very generous RAK from Sue today "Thank you sooooo much" , it really did make my day as I was in a "nobody likes me and feeling sorry for myself" mood, I am worse than a child I know :) so it was so lovely to get it. There is a gorgeous card that I admired yesterday when she posted it and I must admit I did envy the recipient and it was me YAY :) it also has some lovely images and ribbons and buttons and flowers and more images, how lucky am I :) so I am going to go and have a colouring evening and see if I can get a card on tomorrow, thanks again Sue xxx



12 comments:

Suzanne said...

So pleased it came at the right time to brighten your day. Sue :o)

Manna said...

Well, I like you, Gina! And I like your work. Sending flat hugs over the blue nowhere!

Alexandra said...

whoohoo - totally great goodies Gina, love these!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Noleen said...

Ohhhhh arent you a lucky duck im sure you were smiling when you saw all that!!! Noleen xx p.s what does RAK mean? I keep seeing it and i cant figure it out-lol

suzann said...

{{{hug}}} I like you too! Glad you're my "sister"!

What a lovely RAK you got from Sue. You are so lucky!

Marlou said...

awwww, what a lovely surprise to get Gina, im sure it cheered you up!! hope you feel lifted, hugzz x

Vicki said...

what a lovely, lovely lady Sue is. I love my card and images she sent, aren't we lucky!! xx vicki xx

Tarasdesigns said...

oh lucky you, it looks lovely

Tara x

Wendy said...

Have fun coloring all of your fun new images! So glad you received a pick-me-up when you needed it the most.

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Han said...

wow glad it made you feel better - looking forward to seeing what you create with it xx

Gia Harvey said...

Loveley goodies!

Viv said...

What a lovely RAK!!! Well worth feeling one degree under for! :)
Hope you're feeling better now Gina and ralise that you're are indeed admired and liked greatly.
Viv xxx