Friday, 4 April 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge

This is my card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge
"This weeks challenge is nice and easy! 'Making Waves' - the challenge is to use scallops or zig-zags (or both if your really keen lol!) on your project! Looking forward to seeing your creations!"

I can not believe where the time is going lately and that it is already Friday, I have got so much to do which is leaving so little time to craft :( hope you all have a lovely weekend, I will be watching football tomorrow West Bromwich Albion v Portsmouth (up the baggies) in the FA cup semi final, then the Grand National, although I only watch the end bit because I hate it when the horses fall, the rest is seen from behind a cushion
I made this folder card to go with some candy, hope you like it :)

18 comments:

suzann said...

What a lovely card!

Have a great weekend watching football and the Grand Nationals. Hope no horses fall - I hate that, too!!

My Little Space said...

a really pretty card Gina

Mandy

Marlou said...

beautiful card Gina, love the duck, really sweet :) x

Andrea, said...

Wonderful card, i love the duck he is such a cutie

Suzanne said...

Great folder card I love this stamp he is on my wish list!! Lovely papers too...enjoy your football!!! Sue :o)

NattyK said...

Great card Gina. I hope the baggies win, I have bad memories of pompey after they knocked Leeds out of the cup a few years ago, I had to give up my season ticket when I had the boys (just too expensive) and I really miss it, hope it's a great match. x

Manna said...

Cute! Love the paper! Have a grand time watching the game!

steph said...

Great card! Love the harlequin zig zags! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

wendy said...

Great card Gina!

Maureen said...

cute card - love the colors!
((()))maureen

All Pink girl said...

Fabulous card Gina ,very cleaver how you used the zig zags ,Dawnxx

traciejane said...

gorgeous card, love the colours and the little duck is sooo cute :-)x

Kim Marie said...

Sweet duck! and you used the pattern so well to meet the challenge! Neat!

And I've watched every LOST episode, too...and am still frustrated at the end when I don't feel like I'm any farther ahead!!!
(even when I've seen them TWICE!)
YIKES!
Kim Marie

My Paper World said...

It's gorgeous Gina! and Whoo! Hooo! I backed the winner on the Grand national!!!! xx

louise said...

Great card Gina, I love the image, cute as!

Beth said...

This little stamp is so cute, the paper is fab too!

Michelle said...

Beautiful folder, I love the colours. That stamp is on my wish list! I love it!! :0) xx

Viv said...

It's gorgeous! I know, 'coz I got the candy! Heartfelt thanks Gina!
Viv xxx