Tuesday, 15 April 2008

New Stamps

I have had a nice delivery from funky kits this morning, they do such a good service and so quick which is always nice for me, a person who has no patience!!! if you are wondering why there are papers with the "Penelope" stamp, it is a
"Brand new Challenge Kit released from Sugar Nellie
You will receive a "Penelope" Stamp drawn in the beautiful whimsical style of Rachelle Anne Miller along with a selection of double sided 6x6 Heidi Grace Papers
Our design team will upload sketches and samples and the rest is up to you!
Add your own ribbons, embellishments & creative touch to make your own Sugar Nellie Creations!"
what a great idea

I am very busy at the moment, hence no cards :( but will hopefully get chance to ink up some of my new babies later on...........ok I may change that for, it looks like the ironing will yet again be put off so I can do some stamping :)
I have not been keeping up on my comments either so I do apologise for that but I will be round soon.




4 comments:

suzann said...

Cute stamps! I'm sure you will make some adorable cards with them!

NattyK said...

What great stamps Gina, I love it when new stamps arrive and these look lovely, I cannot wait to see your cards. x

Tarasdesigns said...

oh you lucky thing, I'm on a crafting ban until our kitchen is finished :o( Aren't hubbies mean

Tara x

Vicki said...

Some luv-er-ly stamps you have there Gina, can't wait to see your creations. xx vicki xx