Monday, 21 April 2008

I've Been Tagged

Sorry no cards today, am feeling a bit under the weather, nothing serious just a few aches and pains, should be fit and well in a few days!!!

Vicki has tagged me so here goes
1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? and why?
2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?
3. What are your three favourite crafting products?
4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?
5. What are the last three books that you read?
6. Qvc or create & Craft?
7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?
8. What is your claim to fame?

1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? and why? Jessica Alba, because she is stunning and we all live in hope!!!!
2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why? I would love to spend 2 weeks with Shane Ward (Phoarrrr) if only I was 10 years ok maybe 20 years younger :) .I would hate to spend a second with John McCririck (horse bloke) let alone 2 weeks yuk yuk yuk
3. What are your three favourite crafting products? papers, flowers and ribbons
4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be? I would invent a time machine so I could go back 20 years and change some bad judgements I made
5. What are the last three books that you read? I have to admit it has been a while since I read a book,
6. Qvc or create & Craft? Qvc I like to watch but it does get on my nerves sometimes,
7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV? DCWV
8. What is your claim to fame? I have mentioned it before, our school was in Clockwise the movie and I was an extra with all my year at school you can see the back of my head in the assembly and I show it every time its on :)

Now I have to tag several people but from what I have seen everyone has or will be doing this one already but please have a go if you havn't, I love to see what you have all put.
Hopefully will be back soon with a card or 2
xxx

3 comments:

Vicki said...

HI Gina, thanks for playing along, some really great answers there....oh!! I think I'm with you with the time machine, the things I would do differently...oh well, nevermind xx vicki xx

Manna said...

{{{HUGS}}} to you! Sorry you are feeling poorly. Hope you are better soon. Enjoyed reading the tidbits about you!

suzann said...

Hope you are feeling a bit better today!

Love your answers - didn't realize we had a movie star in our sisterhood!!!!