Tuesday, 1 April 2008

I am still trying to catch up and get all of my bits in order (if that doesn't sound too rude) I have some lovely awards over the last few weeks and I have really appreciated them, so I am now adding them to my blog thank you to everyone who has taken the time to give me one (again hopefully not too rude!!!!)

I have received this lovely award from Michelle and Sarah and my job now is to give it to 3 people, but I am going to cheat a little and say that I have had it from 2 people so I can now give it to 6 YEY


My 6 people are...
Tracy - Blue Daisy Crafts
Natalie - Crafting Fun
Noleen - Cards for Fun
Sue - Slumber cards
Han - Hans Crafty Creations
Michelle - Card Grotto

Ok that was very very hard and I want to write the whole of my blog roll down as I visit everyone everyday !!! and love them all

I have also been tagged by Noleen

The rules of the game are:.
  • Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
  • Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

Ok this is hard because I am very a very boring person who has nothing random or weird about me, so here goes

  • I have never been to a wedding - ok then I do have some weird things
  • I was in Clockwise the movie with John Cleese - I will explain, at the beginning of clockwise there is a school, I was in the playground and in the assembly with all of my class mates,
  • I have watched every episode of Lost - now that is weird - I am more confused now than when it started, and get very frustrated every episode.
  • I don't smoke - I used to but stopped 10 years ago
  • I passed my Driving test on the 3rd attempt, and have only drove on the motorway once and that was by mistake!!!
  • I hate spiders, so much so that Dave has had to come from work just to get one for me :(
  • I got locked in a pub once, me and a friend went to the loo just before throwing out time and when we come out of the toilet all the alarms went off and the place was empty, it was an old Oak house so was quite spooky and dark, we had to phone the police to get us out, it was quite embarrassing trying to explain ourselves, unfortunately the bar had shutters so we couldn't amuse ourselves while we waited :)

Well that wasn't too painful, I have noticed that most people have already been tagged so if you havn't consider yourself tagged :)

Hopefully there will be a card tomorrow, xxx

5 comments:

NattyK said...

Thanks so much for the award Gina. I really appreciate it. x

Alexandra said...

You crack me up Gina - I don't think you are boring at all!! Locked in a pub, that is too too funny!!!

Congrats on your award, that is awesome!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

All Pink girl said...

Well done on your award babe you so desive it ,
it so great to see your photo,Dawnxxx

Suzanne said...

Thanks Gina you always make my day too hun x... have a go at the ATC challenge they are fun and quick to do!!! Sue :o)

Maureen said...

thank you for sharing that - it was great to read!! You are so funny! I love the one with you getting locked in the pub....sounds like something I would do! lOL
((()))maureen