Saturday, 12 April 2008

Cute Card Thursday #5

This weeks Cute card Thursday challenge is "Things with Wings"
Here is my card, there are wings there honest :) you just have to look quite closely, it was the only stamp I had that I could think of with wings. The stamp is pink cat studio, the paper is from craftwork cards which I have also paper pieced onto the parcels and the corrugated card is from my cs, the picture makes the green look like pea green but it is more lime in colour and looks so much better in real life :)


I was lucky enough today to get a packet from Michelle today she sent me some lovely images, with this gorgeous folder "Thank you" I am awe of all of Michelles cards like a lot of people. I have forgotten to take a pic of the inside and it is way too dark now sorry, I loved the image so much I have been and bought it from Funky Kits and it would have been rude just to buy one so I got a couple extra and the new Rachelle Anne Miller stamps which look fabulous,



9 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh how lovely. Supercute cards. Gorgeous work.

NattyK said...

Love the Lily & Tweet card Gina, and the paper piecing. x

Alexandra said...

Really cute cards Gina - love them both!! Nice mail too!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

bastelkueken said...

so lovely and cute cards

Suzanne said...

Beautiful card Gina love the layout.I have this little Maggie I forgot I had her must dust her off!!! Sue :o)

Manna said...

What a lovely card, Gina. I saw the wings right away :)

Andrea, said...

2 gorgeous cards, I love the stamps you have used.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Michelle said...

Great card Gina, I love the layout and haven't used corrgegated card for ages, really like the effect though. You're wlecome for the post, so glad you liked it. Thank you for the lovely comment about my cards and thank you for my folder too (it is no shwoing on my blog) I had to buy one of the new stamps too! xx

suzann said...

OH, I don't know why I can't see the cards, but there is nothing there. I have no doubt they are lovely because all of your cards are!!