Monday, 7 April 2008

40th Birthday Card

I made this card for Dave's sisters birthday. You know when you look at something too long and just start to think "do I like this" well I am at that stage at the moment. I love all of the papers, they are from Laura Ashley contemporary papers and the tilda is lovely, but I am not sure about the wording. I did it on craft robo and used 3d foam to lift it. I wanted to personalise it because she will keep this one as it is her 40th, would appreciate your opinion. xxx




10 comments:

Marlou said...

this is beautiful Gina, and I think the wording is brilliant, everything is perfect about the card :) x

Kim Marie said...

I like the colors and the image; it's sweet!

And I think it's so neat to personalize it...makes it so much more special!

Kim Marie

NattyK said...

I think it is lovely Gina, the colours are lovley as is the image and papers. x

All Pink girl said...

Wow Gina this card is stunning ,i love it ,and i so need some of these beautiful papers ,great work ,Dawnx

maria's cards said...

Great card Gina love the wording. I have given you an award please see my blog. Maria x

Vicki said...

Such a beautiful card Gina, those papers are so pretty, love your paper piecing, very effective xx vicki xx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the papers and colours are gorgeous

Suzanne said...

This is so gorgeous I love the papers I bough them at the weekend and wasn't sure but now I see what you have done with them I am really pleased I did!!! The wording is lovely so nice to get such a personal card. Sue :o)

Helen & Co. said...

This is gorgeous! Love all of it!

Michelle said...

Beautiful card. I love the colour and pretty papers, Tilda looks beautiful in her paper peiced dress. I think the wording looks great, really adds a personal touch :0) xx