Tuesday, 4 March 2008

Work in progress and post (YAY)

Well I know I am not posting any cards at the moment but thought I would give you a progress report on my craft room, we decided not to wallpaper as it may have been a bit gawdy with all of my crafty bits and big flowered wallpaper!!!. So we have just given it a coat of paint, as you can see below, we also fitted the carpet today, ok we are not carpet fitters by profession but hey ho it is a square room.

Now we have carpet YAY


Now for the good part all of my crafty bits have to be bought into the room (well a third anyway)..........now comes a warning for all of you who are contemplating moving any crafty goodies with your partner, I discovered today how much I had and so did Dave to my horror, and WOW he can moan, it will teach me to ask for help, so the moral of the story is stay put, what they don't know won't hurt them :) and if you do have to move do it alone


and last but definitely not least look what my lovely postman bought me today, I bought these from HM Stamps thank you to Sue for letting us know about this fantastic site and what a service, they were posted 5 days ago from America and only cost $70 in total with postage, I was a bit worried about customs but no problems at all, so now to get the rest my room ready so I can have a play with my new stamps



10 comments:

Marlou said...

oh wow, look at those gorgeous stamps you lucky lady!!! and your craftroom is coming along great!!! there is an award for you on my blog :) xx

NattyK said...

Your room is looking fab. Your stamps are great too, what a fab site, I will be back as soon as I have saved up again. x

Amber Porter said...

Ooh, I don't envy you! I always like the thought of redecorating a room but always hate the actual work of redecorating, moving furniture, etc.! I'm sure you will love it once it's done though!!

suzann said...

How exciting!! It will be wonderful when it's done!

Suzanne said...

Wow what a great selection of stamps can't wait to see what you make in your new room whiich is coming along great!!Bet Dave had some vice!! my husbands is golf!!! Sue :o)

Manna said...

Can't wait to see when your room is all done! Best wishes :)

Maureen said...

great stamps and what a great place TO stamp!! I had the same problem with my hubby doing my craft room - but they get over it!! LOL Best of luck in your newly designated space!
((()))
Maureen

Andrea, said...

You are so lucky getting a craft room, it looks fab. I hide craft goodies everywhere! I'm going to go look at this website it sounds great

Alexandra said...

Look at all your cute new stamps - how awesome! And, it seems as if your stamping room is coming along quite nicely!! Yep, husband's do tend to find out what we have when we have to move - mine is still in shock - LOL!

Glad to hear you received the postcards - I got the first ones back saying they could not be delivered, and I double checked the address and it is right so I have no idea why not - the mail is such a mystery! I am very glad you received them though! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Katie said...

Lucky you! This room looks like it will be the perfect craft space, can't wait to see the finished photos!

Katie