Sunday, 2 March 2008

SBS 9 March Sketch

Well here we go, this is my sketch for March for my sisters at SBS 9, this is my first sketch ever so I hope it is ok :)
Please feel free to have a go at my sketch even if you are not one of my sisters, all creations are welcome. Please add a comment and I will add your card to the sketch at the end of the month I will be adding all of the cards (sisters and non sisters), Dave has asked to choose his favourite card (always wants to gets involved) and I will send out some blog candy to the winner of both the winning SBS9 Sister and the Non Sister. Hope this all makes sense!!! I have added my card below. Look forward to seeing all of your lovley creations.


This is my card for the SBS 9 Sketch for March,


15 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great sketch Gina can't wait to play as a sister!!! Your card is lovely....you missed your vocation in life you should have been a diplomat!!!!! Sue :o)

All Pink girl said...

Top marks Gina ,this sketch is brilliant ,your card is fabulous ,love the colours ,
i will try and do your sketch xxxxDawnxx

suzann said...

This is a great sketch with lots of possibilities. Look forward to seeing what everyone does with it.

Manna said...

Great sketch, Gina. I hope I have time to play. The way it's going, I doubt it very much. Boo hoo. I haven't stamped in ages! So very sad!

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, love the glittery flower, very pretty colours!

Han said...

Wow this is gorgeous I think I may have a go at this sketch. Be back with something. xx

Michelle said...

Beautiful card, I love the pretty colours and get sketch too! :0)

Marlou said...

great sketch you have created Gina!!! congratulations :) x

punknscrap said...

Hi Gina, Heres my entry
http://louisestoo.blogspot.com/2008/03/sketch-challenge.html
your example is lovely.

Catherine said...

very pretty and love the PP that you used and love the bling =)

Kim Marie said...

Love your sketch and your card! Off to play!
Kim Marie

Tracy said...

Great Gina! I love this sketch! I've added my entry to my blog! Hope you like it!

tracyx

Viv said...

Love this and would love to join in if that's possible.
(Found you through Michelle's blog)
I'd like to add you to mine if that's OK.
Viv
xxx

Viv said...

Made the card! Hope it's OK.
Errr, I'm new to this blogging stuff Gina.
What does SBS stand for?
All I can think of is, Scrapbooking Sisters.
Luv
Viv
xxx

Debbie Yates said...

I uploaded my entry to the photo album - here is the link -http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/sbs9/photos/view/dbb1?b=9