Sunday, 9 March 2008

Pulled Muscle (AAGGGGHHHHHH)

Well as you can see there are no pics of my lovely craft room yet, sorry about that. As you know all week we have lugged furniture, beds carpets etc around and decided on Friday to have a meal out as a treat for being so good, you would not believe.... we had our meal, I got up to leave and felt a pain in my back, well more around my kidney area. I could not believe it, I do have quite a weak back and have been so carefull all week only to pull it in the stupidest of places. Yesterday i could hardly move and today is the same so I am sitting here, in my PJ's feeling very sorry for myself. So I have not had chance to finish my room and get any pics on or clean up the rest of the mess which I was going to do over the weekend. Dave starts his new job tomorrow and has to get a train at 6am to Leeds from Birmingham, he had to help me out of bed this morning so that won't be pretty.. Sorry for the moan but I was so looking forward to a new start and it all seems to have gone a bit tits up, xx

15 comments:

Manna said...

Oh, Gina, so sorry to hear this. {{{{HUGS}}}} Hope you get better soon. No need to apologise for anything! Just get well! Best wishes for Dave's new job.

Debbie said...

Gina
So so sorry to hear about your bad back I know how frustrating it is especially when you have a lovely new craft room to furnish out with goodies and get playing ... hope the back gets better soon ... looking forward to seeing the pics of the finished room ... lucky you
Debbie
xx

Suzanne said...

Oh Gina big hugs get plenty of rest and painkillers and hopefully it will get better soon!!! Look forward to seeing it when it's finished and all your lovely new creations!!! I Just popped out to craft central(mine is 40 mins drive) didn't realize it was so far!! No golf embelishments :o( but did buy some H2o's :o) and new papers!!! well it would be silly to drive that far and not get anything!!! Sue :o)

maria's cards said...

Hi Gina, Sorry to hear about your back, it must be sooo frustrating when you want to get your craft room started. Hope you feel better soon and good luck to your hubby.
Maria x

Michelle said...

Aw, I am so sorry to hear about you back Gina. I hope it gets better soon, best wishes xx

Vicki said...

Oooouuch!!!! ooh! poor you, I really do feel for you. I recently pulled a muscle in my neck and the pain is incredible. Hope it eases quickly for you.

Thanks for you comments on my blog, you are more than welcome,(re: thank you card). Look forward to seeing pics of your craft room when you are more mobile. Take care Gina and just chill out for a bit. xx vicki xx

Kim Marie said...

Owwwweeeee!

Better get better!! So much potential in that new room! Gotta use it!!!
Healing hugs!
Kim Marie

Debbie Yates said...

I can so feel your pain...really I can! I, too suffer from back pain...at the most inopportune times! I hope you start feeling better soon - rest, heat, ice, heat, ice...every twenty minutes is what works for me!

Take care-

Alexandra said...

Ooooh, I hope your back feels better soon Gina!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

My Paper World said...

Oh no Gina! That's terrible! I really hope that your back feels better soon!
Big hugs!
Nicola xx

All Pink girl said...

OOh Gina ,i am so sorry to hear that you have hurt your back ,
you be realy carefull and look after your self ,hugs Dawnxx

Han said...

I am sorry you have hurt your back it is not nice take extra care x

punknscrap said...

Ohhh big get better hugs your way!!!
I am sure when you get in your fab new room it will all be worth it.

suzann said...

I hope your back is feeling better by now! That can be so painful. Hope you will be able to get your room finished soon!

NattyK said...

Sorry to hear about your back. hope you are better soon. I have only just seen your post, did you realise that the post at the top for the SBS9 sketch has the date of 4th August on!

Natalie x