Tuesday, 25 March 2008

My Paper World Sketch #7

This is my card for Nicola's sketch, this is a lovely sketch and she has great cards so please go check her out.
I have used hanna shopping stamp and coloured with watercolour pencils the pink backing paper is embossed with the new paisley cuttlebug folder, I waited about 5 weeks for these new ones to arrive and then they came when my back was bad, typical eh!!! anyway back to the card. I have used the spring glitter matstack for the other backing paper, the orange was out of my stash as was the flowers


14 comments:

Manna said...

So cute, Gina! Love the paisley paper!

Manna said...

Super cute, Gina! Love the paisley paper.

Noleen said...

Great card Gina, i recieved this image from Vicki today with some other PIF candy i cant wait to use it.. Noleen ..

tracey said...

lovely card
you have been tagged take a look at my blog for rules

Han said...

This is gorgeous I love this stamp and I love the papers xx

My Paper World said...

Wow! Gina! The colour combo looks amazing, and your Hanna stamp is gorgeous!
beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining in!
Nicola xx

Michelle said...

Lovely card, I love the embossing and great colouring job on Hanna x

Michelle said...

Hi Gina, I have nominated you for an award as I love your cards. Please see my blog for details :0) x

Amber Porter said...

Great card! I love the Hanna stamps!

Susan said...

Such a nice card! Thanks for the idea of matting two of the backgrounds. I hadn't thought of that before - believe it or not!

I love Hannah stamps.

debby4000 said...

lovely, beautiful colours and a great image.

Zimtschnecke said...

Beautiful card! I love the background paper! Great work!

tillymint said...

Wonderful card... I adore the colours and the image is gorgeous!

Viv said...

Gina! Fabulous as always Chick.
I love it to bits.
Luv
Viv
xxx