Sunday, 16 March 2008

My New Craft Room

Well here they are some pictures of my new craft room....oh yes and Dave's office. Now I hope I have not over sold it and you are not bored by me but I do love it :)
The first picture is what you see as you enter the room and I may have to change it around a bit yet but you get the drift

This is the first unit in better detail, as you can see it is a CD rack


A different angle this time, this is the nearly one whole one side of the room, my laptop fits snuggly in the middle
Finally on the end is my beloved printer, I could not live without this {I know I am odd :)} underneath is where I keep most of my 12 x 12 papers and lovely bazzill card stock


Ok you needed to see Dave's office, so here it is.....well that bit on the left :) as you can see I have hijacked another unit, Dave has a few bits on there but not many!!!



When Dave said we could do the room one of his conditions was that he could bring the PS2 up for him to play while I am crafting, well I had to give him something didn't I !!! he did want the Wii up as well but I am not having him with flayling arms distracting me when I am deep in thought crafting :)

These are my storage for my lovely Nesties, I saw the idea on a blog but can not remember which one. They are blank CD cases which I have put a strip of sticky magnet on one side and then I have printed of an insert so I can see which they are. I do love this idea and it keeps them safe and together

Here they are now in my CD rack, see very easy to pick which one I want now


I got this idea from Nicole Heady's blog here, this may be the same place as I found the CD nesties idea but I can not find the link to that one. All the ribbons are wound onto dolly pegs and then a pin is put in to secure, I have quite a few more to do but will get there in time, the jars are from asda at a bargain price of 98p each


Well that is it, I hope you enjoyed taking a look at my room. I must admit I love to have a nose so why not add your room to your blog so we can all have a look. I am going now to craft yey xxx

20 comments:

Suzanne said...

OMG Gina you lucky lucky girl!!! You won't ever want to leave this room!! Sue :o)

Alexandra said...

What a wonderful craft room Gina! You are going to totally love having your own space! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Gia Harvey said...

What a lucky thing you are! I am (unfortunately) relegated to the lounge table with all my craft stuff packed in boxes and bags. I'm very envious!

maria's cards said...

Great Craft room Gina, I too share my craft room with my husbands office, Though he now has a tiny little space in the corner of the room!!! lol I originally asked if i could just have a desk in HIS office( now he realises that saying yes was a big or maybe HUGE mistake!!!!) still how much room does one man need!! Congrats on your little palace Maria x

Amber Porter said...

What a great craft room and it's organized so beautifully! Very pretty!

Debbie Yates said...

Congratulations- it is wonderful!

Vicki said...

Your craft room is really lovely Gina, a place for everything and everything in it's place, (wonder if it will stay that way lol!!) Mine is like a tip at the mo and haven't long decorated it out he! he!xx vicki xx

Michelle said...

WOW! What a great room Gina, you must be well chuffed! Everything is so neat and tidy and it looks like you have got a space for everything. I love the idea with the Nesties in the CD racks and how you have added the ribbon on pegs, look really pretty in the jars. I don't think your husband needs a bigger office does he? That is plenty of space!! LOL Aw, and you have kepy my card too :0) Thanks for sharing Gina x

Viv said...

Now come on!! Which Ideal Home magazine did you pinch THESE from!!!
OMG I'm SOOO jealous!!! I DO have a craft room, but it looks like a slum compared to this.
It's fabulous!!!!
Luv
A very envious Viv lol
xxx

All Pink girl said...

OOH wow how fabulous is your craft room ,i so want to live at your house ,very jelous ,Dawnxx

Manna said...

WOW, this is so great and very organized! Love it!

NattyK said...

What a FAB craft room, I love all the storage, it looks great, I would never want to leave the room!! x

Maureen said...

What a fabulous room! I wish you much luck and creativity in it and with it!!! You did a great job in putting it all together!
((()))
Maureen

Kim said...

Wow fabulous craft room, Rofl re: Wii sooo funny, can just imagine it.....

suzann said...

You room looks fantastic! I wish mine was as neat and organized! IF I ever clean it up, I will post pictures on my blog!

My Paper World said...

Ooooh! Gina! It looks amazing! I havent got a craft room, so I Love looking at other peoples and wishing......
Love the jars from asda too! will have to look out for those!
Nicola xx

Sarah said...

I am so loving your room!!! It's brilliant and I want one!!! You've got it so well organised and everything is close to hand. good tip about the nesties too.
xx :0)

Andrea, said...

Your room looks fabulous, love all your storage ideas

nessy said...

wow - it`s a dream!!! you are soooooooooooo lucky -it is perfect!! (when my boys have left home -this will be how i want my craft room -mmmmmm.... while to wait lewis is only 4!!) LOL
youreally have thought the space out so well ~ fantastic
vanessa xx

Joana said...

Gina you have a fantastic craft room , love your ideas with the jars ,
xxxx
Joana