Wednesday, 26 March 2008

March Sketch Only few days to go

Ok we are entering the last few days of my March sketch (31st for last entrants) for my sisters at SBS 9, so I have added all of the cards below which have entered and don't forget there is still time to enter and it is open to everyone, there will be some blog candy for the winners of Dave's favourite Sisters card and Non sisters card, I do have a slight..........ok huge confession to make, while I thought I would add a new post for all the cards I decided to delete the other post ............and yes all of the comments have been deleted too Arrggghhh so I have been to most that I could remember. So I am so sorry if yours is not here but please leave another message so I can add you. Thank you to everyone who has taken part and liked the sketch it does mean a lot to me :) xxx If you still want to have a go just leave a message and I will add you too. xxx




1 comment:

Viv said...

Each one of these is beautiful. They are all winners!
Viv
xxx