Thursday, 20 March 2008

"Just Because"

I have decided to get more organised and up to date with all of my thank you's, I have been meaning to do it for a while but with my back and changing to my new craft room things have gone a bit pear shaped, so now is the new start, (I went to the Dr's this morning about my back, a absolute waste of time, but that is a whole other story)
I have done a just because stationary folder to put some images in as a RAK for a lovely person who always makes me smile, now I know you all make me smile but I don't have all of your addresses and if I ask then you will know why won't you :) so if anyone wants to give me there address so that now and again I can make you smile one morning when open your post then feel free :)
I just love these folders and they are just sooo simple, I found the tutorial here I used sugar nellie image and coloured her with sakura pens and watercolur pencils, the "just because" message is from studio G, the ribbon, flower and papers were all out of my stash.

Open it up and there is a flap for all of your images or notes etc, a great idea


19 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh Gina this is just so cute!! What a beautiful thought you are such a kind person!! Must have a go at these folders much nicer way of sending images. Sue :o)

Gia Harvey said...

I really like this folder - much more simple than another folder design I have. Gia

Amber Porter said...

What a fun idea for a RAK! Love it! I'm going to have to try out that tutorial. Thanks for the link!

Alexandra said...

This is stinkin' cute Gina - love the colors and that ribbon on the inside looks wonderful! What a great little project! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Vicki said...

Oh Gina what a lovely idea. I'm sure the recipient will be touched, such a kind gesture. Hope you are not in too much pain with your back. Take care, happy easter xx vicki xx

Tracy said...

This is great! love the colours and it's a great idea! I've nominated you for Arte Y Pico award!

Emma Phillips said...

What a fantastic idea, I love that stamp :)

Andrea, said...

beautiful little image holder, I love the colours and the stamp

Handcrafted With Love said...

WoW what a fantabulous Idea ..... thats absolutely gorgeous just like all your other cards Gina.

Love Pam xx

NattyK said...

That is so lovely Gina, thanks for giving us the info how to make one, I must have a go. x

Manna said...

This is totally awesome, Gina! Thanks for the great idea!

Claudia said...

sooo cute.
love this holder!

My Paper World said...

It's gorgeous Gina! xx

LuLu said...

What a clever idea - would be great to store all those stamped images I have waiting to be used.

Viv said...

Awww Gina! I'm so sorry about your back, but on the bright side Chukky, your take on this folder is simply gorgeous!!! What a lovely RAK for the recipient. :)
It's a lovely gesture.
Viv
xxx

Chris said...

What a beautiful folder and such a fab idea too :D

Katie said...

How kind are you? This is a lovely idea. Great folder, so pretty. I must try that idea!

Katie

wendy said...

brill idea and have just done one myself! thanks for sharing!

Michelle said...

What a pretty folder, I love the colour and great idea too :0) x