Sunday, 16 March 2008

Happy Spring

Well here is my 1st card since my back problem and more importantly in my new craft room, I have used an image Sue gave me a while ago (thank you) I have coloured her with watercolour pencil and a bit of stardust pen for her wings. I have used spring matstack papers for the backing and orange cs. The stamp is "Happy Spring" from stampabilities and then some ribbon to finish.
I will hopefully be back later on today to give you some pics of my new craft room, it still has a few problems to iron out as I found out while making my card last night, but I am definitely a very lucky girl.
xxx


7 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely card, I love the bright colours and great sentiment :0) I hope you back is ok now and can't wait to see some pics of your new room! x

Suzanne said...

Oh Gina this is beautiful I love the colours!!! So good to have you back x Sue :o)

Manna said...

This is so cute!

NattyK said...

What a beautiful card. x

Kim said...

Beautiful card......

suzann said...

This card is so cute and I love all that orange. Looks great!

punknscrap said...

Absolutley fab spring card!! Love it. The orange is great.