Sunday, 23 March 2008

Easter Daffodil

Just a quickie before I roll into bed, we have had a lovely weekend with Dave's family but I can not believe how quickly the time goes and how tireing it is having guests, I am so used to it being the 2 of us!!! even Ellie is shattered having a 4 year old chasing her for 2 days poor little thing :). I made a quick card for Easter so thought I would share it with you, hope you all had a lovely Easter and even better there is still the bank holiday to go YEY :)


11 comments:

Debbie said...

Gina
What a lovely card ... sounds like you need the bank holiday lol ... I know what you mean when there are two of you ... then it multiples .. and everything goes nuts!
Hope you had a lovely Easter ... sounds like you did
Debbie
:-)))

Manna said...

Very pretty, Gina!

NattyK said...

Such a lovely card. Happy Easter. x

Katie said...

Such a pretty card, lovely colours. I love daffodils, they are one of my favourite flowers. Nothing to do with being Welsh either LOL!
It's surprising how tired visitors can make you isn't it?

Katie

Alexandra said...

Beautiful card Gina - I hope you had a fabulous Easter! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Suzanne said...

beautiful card great image and colours!! Hope you had a quieter day today me I am just looking forward to the summer!! Sue :o)

Gia Harvey said...

Great card - very springy!

All Pink girl said...

Beautiful card realy elegent ,Dawnxx

Michelle said...

Beautiful card, really pretty. I hope you had a lovely Easter :0) x

Tonya Williams jmwtlw@sbcglobal.net said...

very pretty card. I love the colors!
Tonya

Viv said...

Only one word will do....WOW!!!
Luv
Viv
xxx