Friday, 28 March 2008

Cute Card Thursday

This is my 1st card for Cute Card Thursday I am not quite sure about it, I think it needs something else but my mind has gone blank!!! I may need to add to it later :)
Well I have been in touch with Jo about my new logo so that is all in hand and I am going to find a pic of me to add to my blog (I am sure I have one from a decade ago that might do :)), this is my spring clean I mentioned in my last post. I also have a back log of cards and RAKs that I wanted to send off but they are still here, and challenges that I want to do, where does everyone find the time !!! I suppose I will get there in the end but I am so organised in my head ....or so I think....yet in real life I am a complete mess AH UM never mind :) off to blog hop xx




14 comments:

Han said...

This is very cute. I love the layout xx

Katie said...

Such a pretty card Gina, I love her little blue shoes!

Katie
x

NattyK said...

Lovely card Gina. x

Alexandra said...

Very cute, like the colors! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the colours.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge.

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh so wonderful. Absolutely pretty.

Rein said...

Lovely card!

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, great colouring and I love the layout x

Suzanne said...

Gina it is beautiful I love the colours. I know what you mean about being organised in your head I am the same!! Look forward to the new blog!! Sue ;o)

Viv said...

Another winner Gina! She's gorgeous. :)
Viv
xxx

My Paper World said...

Wow! fabulous colouring Gina!
Have a great weekend!
Nicola xx

Marlou said...

this is really beautiful Gina :) x

Michelle said...

Great card Gina, I love the layout and colours you have used :0) x

bastelkueken said...

sweet and great is your card