Friday, 7 March 2008

Brother-In-Law Birthday

Just a quick card for my Brother in law who loves golf (did you guess) sorry about the pic again, still can not get a decent picture (arrgghhh)

I have nearly finished my craft room and will get some photos on for you to see, it was going swimmingly and then technology reared its ugly head, because Dave will be using it we needed a telephone line, well I thought we had one because of Sky + being in the room and that needs a phone line......well of course it was not that simple so we spent most of one day and night trying to get printers and wireless networks etc set up....but we are nearly there just getting some more of my bits in, and trying to tidy up too. I will put some photos on tomorrow for the big reveal...xxx





9 comments:

NattyK said...

What a great golfing card, can I ask where did you get the embelishments? x

My Paper World said...

Great guy card Gina! and your new stamps look fab!
Nicola xx

Suzanne said...

Great card Gina where did you get the fab toppers? ( I am a golf widow!!!) Sue :o)

maria's cards said...

Great Card, love the Embellishments. Maria x

Manna said...

What a fabby card, Gina! Great job. Can't wait to see your new oasis :)

suzann said...

Cute card!!

Can't wait to see your room!

punknscrap said...

Great card, I am sure your BIL loved it.

Michelle said...

Great card, I love the colours and great layout. Fab embellishments :0)

Alexandra said...

Totally great guy card Gina - love the blues and the golf stuff is great! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex