Thursday, 13 March 2008

"Back" to normal.....nearly

Well thank you all so much for your good wishes with my back problem, I must admit I have not had this much constant pain ever and must have rattled with the amount of pain killers.....but I am on the mend and just going to take it easy over the next few days. My mom has been a hero, as I mentioned Dave had to leave for his new job at 6am on Monday, so he fetched my mom who stayed with me till he came back at 7pm, she did it again on Tues and Wed what would we do without our Mom's eh!! I see a nice thank you card and a nice bunch of flowers on my list of cards to do. Dave is working at home today and tomorrow so he will be fetching and carrying today :).
Well I am off to see all of the blogs I have been missing so much over the last few days, I have over 250 posts to check out so may be here a while but at least I am up and not flat on my back like the last 4 days so I am not complaining xxxx

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh Gina it is so good to have you back I have missed you!! Glad to hear you a feeling somewhat better but don't go overdoing it!!! Sue :o)

Manna said...

Mums are just the best, aren't they? Glad to hear you are on the mend!

Andrea, said...

Sorry to hear you have been in so much pain, I hope you'll be on the mend soon. Take care

suzann said...

What good news! Glad to hear you are feeling better, but it's good that you will take it easy for the next few days. Have fun Blog Hopping!!

Alexandra said...

So glad to hear things are getting better Gina - moms are the best, aren't they?? *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

NattyK said...

I am glad you are feeling better but be careful, my husband suffers with his back and they are so painful. x

My Paper World said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend!
Big hugs!
Nicola xx