Monday, 31 March 2008

And the winners are.............

Well the 31st is here and so Dave has had to choose 2 cards from my March Sketch challenge. With much deliberation and with no prompting, these are his choice and his alone he has chosen .....................
SBS 9 Sister winner is ..............Sue
His reasons were "it is very springy and gave you the impression of spring with the colours and its very eastery" these are Daves exact words please dont laugh!!! :)



and the non Sister winner is................Viv
His reasons were, "that it is very striking and bold, and that it has a different level of originality" (hark at him eh!!!)


I will be posting some candy to you both soon. Well done to everyone that entered, he was very impressed and had to admit that it was a hard choice. Now to April and our next challenge, look forward to our new sketch which will be done by Lulu xxx

10 comments:

LuLu said...

Well done to the winners. their cards are gorgeous and well deserved winners they are to.

No chance of forgetting that its my turn next then ! ! !

Viv said...

Dave!!!! What can I say! Thank you for choosing my card.
I'm thrilled when a card of mine is chosen at random, so you can imagine how I feel at having one chosen on purpose!!.... Over the moon!
Thank you so much Gina! My e-mail is on it's way. :)
Luv
Viv
xxx

Suzanne said...

Thanks Dave so pleased you liked my eastery card!! When Gina told me I thought it was going to be the manly one how wrong was I!!!! Nice to know there is a man out there who likes to show his feminine side!! OK I will shut up now!! Many Thanks Sue :o)

My Paper World said...

Well done ladies! xx

Alexandra said...

whooHoo for the winners - both cards are beautiful!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Viv said...

Hi Gina, tried to leave you my address, but e-mails are being bounced back. I even asked Pam to forward it, but she's being bounced too.
Help!
Viv
xxx

NattyK said...

Congratulations Sue & Viv, great cards. x

suzann said...

Congrats to Sue and Viv. Your cards were wonderful!

Lovetostamp6 said...

Both cards are just beautiful! Congratulations to both of you...

Jennifer :)

Michelle said...

Congratulations to Sue and Viv, they are both great cards. Sorry I didn't get time to make a card for your sketch Gina, I thought it was great though and will use it in the future :0) x